• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

never been to court, got probation from a crooked cop???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

victimlesscrime

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Lansing, Illinois

i got arrested for Domestic battery and assault, or domestic assault and battery, lol idk. But the accuser was my mother who claimed i pushed her, which i did in self defense when i was 15 when i was much smaller and when she would be on top of me.

i was arrested when i was 16, after she had hit me and i ran out of the house, without touching her. She started hitting my dog because i was outside, so i ran to the door and opened it and Marley came by me outside. She was scared and called the cops, i was calm and scared outside.

whatever, they booked me, made it out as i was a woman beater and this violent offender. They never told me what i was being charged with, and i was released to a CCBYS worker who took me to a temporary crisis home. i came home 5 days later, went to counseling with my mom who started hitting me in the counselors office. Her and her counselor are buddy buddies and both women, and i felt like i was teamed up on after the counselor didnt do anything till 20 minutes later, she called the cops on me. Cops came, i didnt do anything so they didnt arrest me or anything just talked to me and told me i was the problem..

It'd been 2 weeks since i was arrested, nothing in the mail.

Well my mom brings me to the Markham courthouse where they have a saturday bootcamp.

my mom and i had to talk to the person in charge of the bootcamp, some fat lady cop. She got all "tuff" on me and wanted me to be scared. we talked for a while, my mom exaggerating 90% of it, like women do.

Now, this lady goes over a list of conditions that i was supposed to sign but i refused. after i refused she says" you just ****ed yourself. now i can tell the judge any lie i want, saying that your incompliant(sp?).

among the conditions of the bootcamp i have a curfew, 4 30 weekdays and 6 30 weekdays. I'll be getting pee tested, and she says ill be on probation for 1 year.

Now i know its not illegal to fail a drug test for marijuana unless its court ordered, right? well she said that if my pee was dirty, she was gonna go infront of a judge and put me away for drugs. i wasnt allowed to speak so i couldnt ask her what she was gonna put me away for. she made it seem like i would go to prison, and get raped.

1)probation comes from a guilty sentencing, no?
2)if i fail this boot camp drug test, whats the worst that could happen?
3)fat lady says she pulled my license, which may be true if my mom said to do it.
4)do i have to do what this boot camp says even though it's not court ordered?
5) can my mom just sign me up for probation?

i would honestly rather go to court and get sentenced if found guilty than probation.
ive never been in front of a judge, never sentenced, no prior convictions
i planned on taking this assault charges to court because im not guilty
i dont mind the boot camp, sounds rather conditioning which i would secretly like, but i still would like to smoke pot

my mother got me started smoking, got me into it saying its the safest thing possible and to not do any other drugs, which i listened to i dont touch anything else not even alchy. now all of a sudden she wants me off it, which is weird because my whole family are pot heads. Im not a violent kid or dangerous im a smart stoner who smokes at home

the reason she started beating me the night i was arrested was because my clothes were in the hallway, sorted into piles. She does not understand that i'd never be in the system if it wasnt for her. i feel like my own mother is setting me up for some type of failure. again, ive been smoking, doing what i do for 3 years. never harmed anyone, never stole, never got into a fight. infact i love. ima hippie

if it wasnt for my mother, i would never have a run in with the pigs.
i wish i had a father around to smack;) some sense into her or so i could go live with him! fml im only 16

ALSO, she takes me places and just drives off, leaving me there. what can i do about that???

honestly i may "get smart" with people but only once they start lying, and ****ing with me. i can and do push her buttons with my words, but only when she starts up with me. Me, myself, i dont even try to talk to her first or anything.

oh and i sort of hate women now, besides their u-know-what

Last edited:

Proserpina

i got arrested for Domestic battery and assault, or domestic assault and battery, lol idk. But the accuser was my mother who claimed i pushed her, which i did in self defense when i was 15 when i was much smaller and when she would be on top of me.

i was arrested when i was 16, after she had hit me and i ran out of the house, without touching her. She started hitting my dog because i was outside, so i ran to the door and opened it and Marley came by me outside. She was scared and called the cops, i was calm and scared outside.

whatever, they booked me, made it out as i was a woman beater and this violent offender. They never told me what i was being charged with, and i was released to a CCBYS worker who took me to a temporary crisis home. i came home 5 days later, went to counseling with my mom who started hitting me in the counselors office. Her and her counselor are buddy buddies and both women, and i felt like i was teamed up on after the counselor didnt do anything till 20 minutes later, she called the cops on me. Cops came, i didnt do anything so they didnt arrest me or anything just talked to me and told me i was the problem..

Well my mom brings me to the Markham courthouse where they have a saturday bootcamp.

my mom and i had to talk to the person in charge of the bootcamp, some fat lady cop. She got all "tuff" on me and wanted me to be scared. we talked for a while, my mom exaggerating 90% of it, like women do.

Now, this lady goes over a list of conditions that i was supposed to sign but i refused. after i refused she says" you just ****ed yourself. now i can tell the judge any lie i want, saying that your incompliant(sp?).

among the conditions of the bootcamp i have a curfew, 4 30 weekdays and 6 30 weekdays. I'll be getting pee tested, and she says ill be on probation for 1 year.

Now i know its not illegal to fail a drug test for marijuana unless its court ordered, right? well she said that if my pee was dirty, she was gonna go infront of a judge and put me away for drugs. i wasnt allowed to speak so i couldnt ask her what she was gonna put me away for. she made it seem like i would go to prison, and get raped.

3)fat lady says she pulled my license, which may be true if my mom said to do it.

i would honestly rather go to court and get sentenced if found guilty than probation.
i dont mind the boot camp, sounds rather conditioning which i would secretly like, but i still would like to smoke pot

my mother got me started smoking, got me into it saying its the safest thing possible and to not do any other drugs, which i listened to i dont touch anything else not even alchy. now all of a sudden she wants me off it, which is weird because my whole family are pot heads. Im not a violent kid or dangerous im a smart stoner who smokes at home

the reason she started beating me the night i was arrested was because my clothes were in the hallway, sorted into piles. She does not understand that i'd never be in the system if it wasnt for her. i feel like my own mother is setting me up for some type of failure. again, ive been smoking, doing what i do for 3 years. never harmed anyone, never stole, never got into a fight. infact i love. ima hippie

i wish i had a father around to smack;) some sense into her or so i could go live with him! fml im only 16

Yeah, you can go away now.

You're not a smart stoner, son.

You're not a smart anything.

Get your Mom to sign up. I'd be glad to help her. :cool:

justalayman

chances are you will end up drug testing. You might as well get used to it now and start cleaning up hoping you drop clean by the time the courts order it.

victimlesscrime

okie, my main question is this: Since it's not court ordered, will there be legal consequences for pissin dirty? im 16, i would much rather take the chance if court than pleading out to probation/boot camp.

oh and the fat lady wanted me to sign these condtions papers, but i refused because w-t-f i r not guilty

victimlesscrime

Yeah, you can go away now.

You're not a smart stoner, son.

You're not a smart anything.

Get your Mom to sign up. I'd be glad to help her. :cool:
i actually just signed up

i am a smart stoner, smoking at home with a vaporizer.

get my mom to sign up for what???

i dont know everything but i do know Proserpina did not help me whatsoever

Last edited by a moderator:

Proserpina

i actually just signed up

i am a smart stoner, smoking at home with a vaporizer .

get my mom to sign up for what???

i dont know everything but i do know Proserpina did not help me whatsoever

It's way past your bed-time, junior. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
LOL This was a fun read for a Monday morning!

Junior - in case you didn't realize this... until you are 18 - your Momma *owns* you.

Last edited:

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken

ALSO, she takes me places and just drives off, leaving me there. what can i do about that???

honestly i may "get smart" with people but only once they start lying, and ****ing with me. i can and do push her buttons with my words, but only when she starts up with me. Me, myself, i dont even try to talk to her first or anything.

oh and i sort of hate women now, besides their u-know-what
Look, y'all, a baby misogynist! <spit> :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">