• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Contact Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vnsharp

:confused:I am in Ohio.

Me and another girl currently have a no contact order with one of our exes. He has been expelled from school for bullying/harassing but showed up at our school last week. When we went to get a protection order the magistrate refused and said he did not violate the no contact order and he had done nothing wrong by showing up at the school. This cant be right if he is expelled with a no contact order. He is a minor, 17 and so is the other girl. I am 18. HELP!!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Just Blue

:confused:I am in Ohio.

Me and another girl currently have a no contact order with one of our exes. He has been expelled from school for bullying/harassing but showed up at our school last week. When we went to get a protection order the magistrate refused and said he did not violate the no contact order and he had done nothing wrong by showing up at the school. This cant be right if he is expelled with a no contact order. He is a minor, 17 and so is the other girl. I am 18. HELP!!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Please quote EXACTLY what the NCO say with out revealing personal information.

swalsh411

The expulsion is between him (or his parents) and the school. You are not a party to that.

Did he violate the no-contact order? Did he attempt to contact you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">