• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no one has a problem with this but the police....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? WV
A very mature 15 year old girl moves in at her boyfriends moms house. All parents are in agreement. No problems. The girl and her boyfriend get engaged. Eventually, when the girl is17, she and her boyfriend get their own apartment. She begins to get her life in order as a responsible adult. Gets babysitting jobs, starts studying for GED, and helps tutor kids in homeschool. Her boyfriend gets a GOOD job, NICE appartment, everything is looking great for them. Lots of backing and encouragement from all the parents. Everybody is one big happy family, no problems.

Then one day the boy friend has some trouble with the police. He is arrested for something they have no proof of, only hearsay (contributing to the delinquency of a minor by supplying alcohol), as no illegal activity was witnessed and no breathylizers were done. Suddenly the couple are no longer allowed to see each other because she is a minor. The police call child protective services. Now everybody is in trouble. Or are they?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I have a problem with it.

What the **** were the parents thinking? Are they absolute idiots?

Wolflmg

Earthmother said:
What is the name of your state? WV
A very mature 15 year old girl moves in at her boyfriends moms house. All parents are in agreement. No problems. The girl and her boyfriend get engaged. Eventually, when the girl is17, she and her boyfriend get their own apartment. She begins to get her life in order as a responsible adult. Gets babysitting jobs, starts studying for GED, and helps tutor kids in homeschool. Her boyfriend gets a GOOD job, NICE appartment, everything is looking great for them. Lots of backing and encouragement from all the parents. Everybody is one big happy family, no problems.

Then one day the boy friend has some trouble with the police. He is arrested for something they have no proof of, only hearsay (contributing to the delinquency of a minor by supplying alcohol), as no illegal activity was witnessed and no breathylizers were done. Suddenly the couple are no longer allowed to see each other because she is a minor. The police call child protective services. Now everybody is in trouble. Or are they?
I have a BIG problem with it. I have a little that's almost 15, no one would I ever be okay with her leaving home to go live at boyfriends moms house, to play house.

Indiana Filer

Wolflmg said:
I have a BIG problem with it. I have a little that's almost 15, no one would I ever be okay with her leaving home to go live at boyfriends moms house, to play house.
I agree! I'm worried because my 15 year old daughter is almost old enough to drive, and here are parents that encourage their child to have sex. Good grief!

AHA

Earthmother said:
Now everybody is in trouble. Or are they?
I hope the child rapist has learned his lesson and I hope the girl child FINALLY gets a chance to grow into her own and not be pimped out by every adult in her vicinity.
Truly sickening to see adults that are supposed to be people children can trust, hand over and encourage sexual activity before she is legally ready. SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO PROCREATE, BUT IF THEY DO THEY DESERVE NOTHING BUT THE MOST SEVERE PUNISHMENT FOR BEING TOTAL MORONS THAT SELL OUT THEIR CHILDREN!
F-ING PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know who the OP is to the "sold" young girl, but she is the parent.....YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Open a brothel if you want to be a "madam" so frikkin bad!

S

shell007

AHA said:
I hope the child rapist has learned his lesson and I hope the girl child FINALLY gets a chance to grow into her own and not be pimped out by every adult in her vicinity.
Truly sickening to see adults that are supposed to be people children can trust, hand over and encourage sexual activity before she is legally ready. SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO PROCREATE, BUT IF THEY DO THEY DESERVE NOTHING BUT THE MOST SEVERE PUNISHMENT FOR BEING TOTAL MORONS THAT SELL OUT THEIR CHILDREN!
F-ING PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know who the OP is to the "sold" young girl, but she is the parent.....YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Open a brothel if you want to be a "madam" so frikkin bad!
Correct as you are...UNFORTUNATELY, based on the OP's other posts...common sense is NOT one of her strong suits.

Obviously...right from wrong is a difficult task...to say the least.

My goodness! You people are ALL pathetic. Judgemental, hateful, slanderous. Miserable. Not ONE real answer, just alot of people with bad attitudes. Worse than the last time I posted a question here. This forum is worthless to any one wanting real legal information.

Yes, this is analternative lifestyle were talking about. So get over yourselves. But the upside to this is that I have an EXCELLENT relationship with my kids, they dont rebel, they talk about their troubles because they are not afraid Ill get angry. Seeing how everyone is so interrested in my past posts, Ill put you miserable people up to speed. My oldest daughter got SOLE custody of her son, FINALLY, and the father has NO visitation rights. Everybody else got their troubles straightened out (theres alot to be said for simply growing up a little). Now its time for all you asses to grow up a little too.

Oh, yes, and the boyfriend is 21. Oh, but DO remember, us West Virginians are nothing but a stupid bunch of illiterate morons... You can tell by the way I write.

Neal1421

Earthmother said:
My goodness! You people are ALL pathetic. Judgemental, hateful, slanderous. Miserable. Not ONE real answer, just alot of people with bad attitudes. Worse than the last time I posted a question here. This forum is worthless to any one wanting real legal information.

Yes, this is analternative lifestyle were talking about. So get over yourselves. But the upside to this is that I have an EXCELLENT relationship with my kids, they dont rebel, they talk about their troubles because they are not afraid Ill get angry. Seeing how everyone is so interrested in my past posts, Ill put you miserable people up to speed. My oldest daughter got SOLE custody of her son, FINALLY, and the father has NO visitation rights. Everybody else got their troubles straightened out (theres alot to be said for simply growing up a little). Now its time for all you asses to grow up a little too.

Oh, yes, and the boyfriend is 21. Oh, but DO remember, us West Virginians are nothing but a stupid bunch of illiterate morons... You can tell by the way I write.
If he is 21, I see why the police have a problem with it. That is statutory rape! What is wrong with you that you would allow such a thing to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">