• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Older woman at 16

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacyc72010

Older Woman At 16 Continued

I was involved with an older woman at 16, first night we had sex and it continued. She was my oldest sisters friend. She had been with another person who was young like 17, she was about 20-21 then but with me she was 22. This woman went on to play havoc with my family life at home, my parents and sisters and my entire family in general, grand parents uncles it just was really bad. I was in 10th grade and she gave me money and her car I guess to impress me. But I eventually quit school. She got pregnant, then again. Then she disappears while I'm at work and takes the kids. The law had 4 warrants for my arrest over licenses and registration like not getting tags and insurance in their state. That was Texas. I went there to work on a promise her mothers live in boyfriend or ex husband had promised me. His construction company, that didn't exist. We were dirt poor and they almost split us up, but used the kids when it didn't work. So anyway after she disappears back to Texas of which I can't go and do anything because of warrants. She stays a year gets citizenship for that state and sends the divorce papers. She remarried in less than a year and it fell apart in a couple years, he sent me xxx pics of their honeymoon or some drunk in night. So she comes back and has another younger kid as live in, her husband after me was younger too. He gets busted with his girlfriend and a stash of meth at the lake. Now she gets so high and mighty she changes her last name back to my last name. She's lieing spreading roumers. Saying like I got my son or her son, I have no clue just that I was her boyfriend. But got him drunk as a kid like 3 years old. No way! Her mothers live in did put a coating of wine on my 2 day old daughters lips while she was at their house one day.

Anyway that's the surface, what I want to know is do I have a case of any type against her for statutory rape, I was with her two years as a minor, it was sex about everyday. She bought my marijuana I was smoking. She let me stay at her house about every night. It was ok as a kid but I grew up and ain't too happy with how it turned out. She is a bitch of a monster and even took the social security child support and refused to let me see my kids. Said it wasn't my money or I drank a beer. I became disabled after the divorce, about 2 years later maybe. I still owe some back child support and she might press charges. I do realize it could keep her from maybe drawing social security ever with a charge like statutory rape

quincy

Last edited:

Stacyc72010

I'm 51 now

Yea should of stayed in school but I was young and at my high school we had a dean of boys and I still had 30 days of detention to do, I went and ask him one day if he'd just drop the detention let me get back to regular class I was 1/2 way through the 11th ready to get out of school early and work, he told me no, that if I didn't want to do the detention I could quit school and get a GED, he then recommended I do that. I made A's and B's maybe a C or two but I liked school. So when temptation struck I dropped out. It's that high pay that does it and all them preppie girls hanging off his shoulders. It's since turned me against people of that rank and so called position.

But I guess this forum is a crock a joke or just another let us tell you, get you a lawyer at the usual highest rate. I'm pretty sure it's still illeagle, no matter who says well you dipped your wick too, it takes two to tango, or whatever. She ruined my life. No matter if you call it dwelling on the past or what. I ain't seen them kids but like 3 times since they were 3 years old. She took the money and knew what she was doing. Hid the truth like a cesscerian looking scar. After I grew up way into the future I saw where she pulled a fast one on a kid. I didn't know her at all. In fact the alcoholic was her. Multiple sex partners, many one night stands. Videos of her with like 3 guys. Yea, nothing but bullies here too. Good Bye

Stacyc72010

Age of concent is 18 has been for ages

You were faster than my edit to include the law. :)

I think perhaps that Stacyc should concentrate less on what happened in the past and concentrate more on the past due child support amounts and his outstanding warrants.
Warrants are taken care of, past due child support what a joke, I supported her and the kids for like a year and a half before she pulled disappearing act. She didn't lift one finger. She didn't do dishes, she didn't clean house, she'd cook but she was eatting too.

Last edited by a moderator:

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
?

If OP hooked up as a teenager and is 51 now, aren't the kids adults by now?

And no, the age of consent is NOT 18 everywhere.

OP needs therapy to help move forward with his life.

CdwJava

But I guess this forum is a crock a joke or just another let us tell you, get you a lawyer at the usual highest rate.
For an answer to a detailed legal question involving specific facts, telling you to speak to an attorney is often the best advice that can be provided.

In your case, however, you were apparently of the age of consent when this happened, AND the statute of limitations appears to have long since passed even if you were UNDER 16.

If having sex with an older woman at age 16 is STILL bothering you, perhaps you should consider speaking to a therapist.

I'm pretty sure it's still illeagle, no matter who says well you dipped your wick too, it takes two to tango, or whatever. She ruined my life. No matter if you call it dwelling on the past or what. I ain't seen them kids but like 3 times since they were 3 years old. She took the money and knew what she was doing. Hid the truth like a cesscerian looking scar. After I grew up way into the future I saw where she pulled a fast one on a kid. I didn't know her at all. In fact the alcoholic was her. Multiple sex partners, many one night stands. Videos of her with like 3 guys. Yea, nothing but bullies here too. Good Bye
You waited far too long to take any action at all. Sorry.

quincy

... But I guess this forum is a crock a joke or just another let us tell you, get you a lawyer at the usual highest rate. I'm pretty sure it's still illeagle ...
Although often on this forum we will tell a poster to see an attorney in their area, no one here told you to do that - largely because what you have described is not statutory rape under the law in Arkansas and I can't see where an attorney will be of any benefit to you.

Having consensual sex at age 16 with a 22 year old is not illegal in your state.

That is not to say I am not surprised by the law, because I am, but it is what it is.

I am sorry that, after all of these years, you have not been able to overcome what happened to you when you were in high school. I wish you had thought to seek help earlier. It could be worthwhile for you to seek counseling now.

NellieBly

I'm 60 now (imagine that!) When I was 15, I had a 22 year old boyfriend, (imagine that too!)

Do what I did..Leave her in the dust and go on with your life. He contacted me on my birthday a decade and a half ago. I didn't respond.

Write her off like the bad debt she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">