• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Order of Protection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BellaShea17

I am seventeen, and a resident of Arizona; I will be a legal adult within three months. Recently my parents placed an order of protection against my boyfriend. Is it possible, though the order is for one year, to have my name removed from it upon turning eighteen? Thanks

Just Blue

BellaShea17 said:
I am seventeen, and a resident of Arizona; I will be a legal adult within three months. Recently my parents placed an order of protection against my boyfriend. Is it possible, though the order is for one year, to have my name removed from it upon turning eighteen? Thanks
Why was it issued?? What did your bf do?? How old is he?

BellaShea17

He didn't do anything really, my parents just dont like him. He just turned 21. I'm just hoping that I can see him when I turn 18...

S

shell007

BellaShea17 said:
He didn't do anything really, my parents just dont like him. He just turned 21. I'm just hoping that I can see him when I turn 18...
At least your parent's are smart!

Good for them.:) :)

Stand by for your legal answer.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Orders of protection are not issued for no reason. Your bf had to have done something. now what was it?

CdwJava

When you turn 18, consult an attorney, and go to court and see if you can get your name dropped from it.

And I hope he's ready to support you ... and you're ready to have babies, because that's usually what happens next.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">