• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

P.P.O.s And Restraining Orders

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Soamazingx

What is the name of your state? Michigan

Is there any way that I could remove a restraining order even if I'm not the one who wanted it? I'm sixteen and my parents set a restraining order against my seventeen year old boyfriend and a friend told me that i could get it removed since I'm the one it concerns. I'm just looking for help and advice. Thank you.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? Michigan

Is there any way that I could remove a restraining order even if I'm not the one who wanted it? I'm sixteen and my parents set a restraining order against my seventeen year old boyfriend and a friend told me that i could get it removed since I'm the one it concerns. I'm just looking for help and advice. Thank you.
Never take Legal Advice from a friend! No...You can't remove the RO. And remember...If YOU call him to chat....YOU will cause HIM to violate the RO and he will face the charge. Do not talk to him, I.M. him, post on his MySpace site, visit, write letters, e-mail......NO CONTACT AT ALL!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">