• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help!!!! Dont Pass Me Up!!! I Am In Great Need Of Help!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lovly1

What is the name of your state? Suffolk County NEW YORK

:( This is a horrible situation!!! A little history first: I was 18 yrs old when i had my beautiful daughter, now I am turning 30 yrs old and she is 12 yrs old . I, along with my daughter had lived in her grandparents (my parents) home until she was about 7 years old when i was able to graduate from college and buy my first home (Mistake #1), I should have left when she was born. I need help and FAST!!! Please !!
To say the least it has been a struggle since day one and what i meen by day one i mean the day i was born. I will try to make this short and to the point as difficult as it may be for me since this is a "book" situation. :( I have not been with my daughters father since she was 2 yrs old, he sees her and pays child support on his convienience, but she loves her father very much dispite his lack of responsibilty, respect and security. I have been with my daughters step father (my husband) since she was about 3 yrs old, and i have a beautiful 4 yr old daughter as well. My 12 yr old daughter has a very close bond with my parents, my mother especially, to say the least. It is actually in my opinion more than just a bond it is sick! It is like a glorified "hand that rocks the cradle" situation. My mother would say things and still does in fronmt of my daughter to put me down or bad mouth me in some way throughout her entire life. I feel like i have lost my daughter! My mother is a very sick women, and i just didnt realize how sick, (mistake #2 ) so i am very disapointed with myself for even being in their home to begin with. It was a struggle just to move from that house when she was about 7 she had a very hard time.
And that is just speaking of her, my parents tried to stop her from wanting to move they are very brain-washing. Anyway, a few years went by and everything was great between me and my daughter, we were finally out of that house, Even though it was still a struggle. Well stupid me went back to that hell of a house with my two daughters for about 8 months while my husband and i were having difficulty ( mistake #3 ). I really didnt have anywhere else to go, It was a roof. When everything worked out very well between my seperation we decided that the seperation was the best thing and we are working out great since i came back home. with my 4 yr old.
Well let me cut to the chase. My 12 yr old daughter is now refusing to come home. She has always wanted to be there and they have never wanted to let her leave. I dont know what to do and i feel like i am at a loss because i have no one on my side helping me in this. She has become very nasty and i do understand it is the age, however, i know she is very influenced by the relationship that i may have with her grandparents and she is also very influenced by my mothers mental instability. It is like she is a part of a cult or sonethiong. She is so very sweet on the outside but she is so very evil on the inside. I am getting no assistance and i am doing my best to hang in there but it is now 2 months since my daughter has been there and i refuse to alow this any longer. I dont know what to do. I am told in a very sarcastic manner that anything i do especially if it involves police or courts...ect. i am told point blank "your daughter will hate you"! Please It seems that it has come to the point where it is now my daughter not wanting to be with me whne for all t hese it was them, I guess the damage has been done. My mother will say, what do you want me to do? And I say tell my she belongs home with her mother and to get her things and lets go. She absolutely refuses to do that. My mother is obsessed with my daughter. I wish i had all the time in the world to explain all of the sick twisted things that have been said and done but obviously I cannot do that. I guess I am reaching out. I need help. I miss my daughter and i want her home.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">