• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jiggaisbest

What is the name of your state? Virginia

Ok im 15 years old and about a month ago i got possession with intent to distribute less then one half ounce of marijiuana charges and i just got the summons to appear in court yesterday. At the end of last school year , i had my mom call the school and tell them that her and my father were sending me to new york to live with my grandparents because im too much trouble for them. I never went to newyork and i never registered back to school this year. These 2 really have nothing to do with each other but im worried that when i go to court that they will discover that im not in school. But i am practicing for the G.E.D test. I dont want to get my mom or dad in trouble because its not there fault i dont go to school , i would just refuse to go to school and the only option she would have is to call the police or me not go to school and what kind of mom would call the cops on her own kid?

What i would like to know , is 1.what i could get for the charges when i do go to court , 2. if you think they would find out im not in school 3. if they do find out, what would happen , what could i do 4. what is the legal age in virginia to droput of school with parental consent

Im not going to lie , ive done alot of bad things but this is the first time ive gotten caught , so it is my first court date if that helps at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

moburkes

What is the name of your state? Virginia

Ok im 15 years old and about a month ago i got possession with intent to distribute less then one half ounce of marijiuana charges and i just got the summons to appear in court yesterday. At the end of last school year , i had my mom call the school and tell them that her and my father were sending me to new york to live with my grandparents because im too much trouble for them. I never went to newyork and i never registered back to school this year. These 2 really have nothing to do with each other but im worried that when i go to court that they will discover that im not in school. But i am practicing for the G.E.D test. I dont want to get my mom or dad in trouble because its not there fault i dont go to school , i would just refuse to go to school and the only option she would have is to call the police or me not go to school and what kind of mom would call the cops on her own kid?

What i would like to know , is 1.what i could get for the charges when i do go to court , 2. if you think they would find out im not in school 3. if they do find out, what would happen , what could i do 4. what is the legal age in virginia to droput of school with parental consent

Im not going to lie , ive done alot of bad things but this is the first time ive gotten caught , so it is my first court date if that helps at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

You're funny. You say that YOU'RE not going to lie, but you had no problem asking your MOTHER to lie for you.

what kind of mom would call the cops on her own kid?
Too bad you can't see me through the screen, buster. I'd call the cops on my kid in a New York minute.

Last edited:

Shay-Pari'e

What kind of mother?

One that cares would make every effort to make sure you were in school. I would have the cops looking for you every single day if need be untill you were put in Juvie.

Jiggaisbest

ok i came here for help guys, thats it.. if you dont like me or my lifestyle then thats fine , all im asking for is some help please.

Shay-Pari'e

ok i came here for help guys, thats it.. if you dont like me or my lifestyle then thats fine , all im asking for is some help please.
Here is some help little boy!

Get back in school and stop using drugs. Make something out of your life despite the lack of having concerned parents.

Jiggaisbest

Here is some help little boy!

Get back in school and stop using drugs. Make something out of your life despite the lack of having concerned parents.
you dont understand , my parents are concerned , my mother took me to physchothereapy in 7th grade , my therapist put me on temporary homeschooling the last 2-3 months of 7th grade year and 1-2 ,onths 8th grade year because he said i have "school phobia and severe axiety" i didnt include all of this before because i didnt think it would make a difference, its not like im a winny little brat that just refuses to go to school , i get axiety when its time for me to go to school .

once again the questions i asked , are the ones id like to be answered , i didnt come here to judged by everybody

Shay-Pari'e

you dont understand , my parents are concerned , my mother took me to physchothereapy in 7th grade , my therapist put me on temporary homeschooling the last 2-3 months of 7th grade year and 1-2 ,onths 8th grade year because he said i have "school phobia and severe axiety" i didnt include all of this before because i didnt think it would make a difference, its not like im a winny little brat that just refuses to go to school , i get axiety when its time for me to go to school .

once again the questions i asked , are the ones id like to be answered , i didnt come here to judged by everybody

Google your answers. I don't buy the phobia crap either. You stated you had your parents lie for you. You also stated you wouldn't go to school anyway's, so yah, that's whiney.

You obviously do not have a phobia about drugs.

Jiggaisbest

Google your answers. I don't buy the phobia crap either. You stated you had your parents lie for you. You also stated you wouldn't go to school anyway's, so yah, that's whiney.

You obviously do not have a phobia about drugs.
i never said i had a phobia with drugs , i take full resposibility for that. If you would like me to send to copies of my therapy appointments , i would be more then glad to do so. ONCE AGAIN I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME OR WHAT I SAY OR DO I REALLY DO NOT CARE , I ALREADY GOOGLED AND CAME UP WITH NOTHING THATS WHY I CAME HERE TO ASK MY QUESTIONS. i dont want problems with anybody here , i woud just like the questions to be answered, THANK YOU

moburkes

Jigga: Refer back to the post that I wrote to you. You may receive more helpful responses if you do that. Every piece of advice or non-advice is FREE.

You've got to be kidding, based on what you wrote, that you didn't expect some smart-a&& responses.

I can't predict what a judge will do, or will take into consideration. However, it doesn't appear that for a person who does not attend school, had his mother lie for him, and then gets caught with illegal drugs, that it will go well for you. I can't imagine that you would expect otherwise.

Jiggaisbest

Jigga: Refer back to the post that I wrote to you. You may receive more helpful responses if you do that. Every piece of advice or non-advice is FREE.

You've got to be kidding, based on what you wrote, that you didn't expect some smart-a&& responses.

I can't predict what a judge will do, or will take into consideration. However, it doesn't appear that for a person who does not attend school, had his mother lie for him, and then gets caught with illegal drugs, that it will go well for you. I can't imagine that you would expect otherwise.

ok , then you ignore what you think is irrilivant , im not expecting to not get in trouble , i just would like to know what i need to expect

Jiggaisbest

here how about this, ill just say i have possession with intent to distribute less then one half ounce of marijuana. 15 years old , legally or illegally a school dropout. I would like to know

1. what i should expect for the marijuana charges , it is my first time going to court
2.if i will need a lawyer
3. if you think they will find out that im not in school
4.what could/will happen if they do find out and what i can do to keep my parents out of trouble if there is anything i can do
5. what is the legal age to dropout of school in virginia with parental consent

if someone could just answer those questions for me , it would help me out alot , im summoned to appear on the 31st of october so i dont have much time to get a lawyer if needed

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">