• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help me !!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tams104

What is the name of your state? Tennessee. My son who was 5 was molested by the 12 yr old next door neighbors son. Ok the judge dismissed the charges but the state sent me a letter stating that they found there was enough evidence to prove it happened and wanted to put money in a acct. for my little boy. The judge did issue though a no contact order, but in it put we suggest they have nothing to do with each other. I have been obeying this but this boy keeps coming onto my propertie they are always playing football in front of my driveway when they can play in front of theirs. I have been taking pictures and so far noone has truly done a thing except to tell me that I should do what we tell our kids to do ignore bad behavior. Which only proceeded in making me mad. This was not just a touch type of assult at all. I went back to the District Attorney who handles so many cases a day this is not any big deal to him. I tried to set up a meeting with the judge who handled the case and stated he was sure something happened that caused me to feel uncomfortable but without my childs testomony he could not convict the boy. my son was just to young to testify. but anyways the judges secretary said i couldn't meet with him. so what do I do now?? I am a home owner and they are renters and I have done everything according to the law that I can do so what are my options now ?? I have talked to their landlord and ask that he make t hem leave us alone, he said he was not accountable for what his tentants do. I have even told the police I was sick to death of this I want that preverted boy to stay away from my family it scares my son, its driving me to panic attacks, and you have no ideal how much work it took to help our child over come all of this and I don't want him going backwards. Any suggestions I will take. Please don't tell me to move I can't afford to buy another house or move any place at this time. Thankyou Tammie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">