• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me out. Puerto rico PLZ READ

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

darkxcalibur

What is the name of your state? Puerto rico

Well my problem is very long so i gonna reduce it the most i can but please help me.

Ok I am 18 my exgirlfriend is 15 her parents didnt want her with me they did many drastic things to get us to break up. So we break up on august 27 and they put me a (Orden de asecho) i forgot how it is said in english sorry well so i got 2 months of restriction they include in the petition form that I was threating them wich is a lie. the after that one ended they put me another order this time it was that they asked me to turn over all my fire weapons mmm i don't have any. on the third one i was a case of life and death. always exagerrating i never broken any of the orders.

OKAY the important part.
They also put me in investigation for a violation case okay i know here the concent age is 16 and she's 15 so im not looking good there. but they acusing me of a agressive violation
supposed to be with another person atleast that was what the officer handling the case told me. okay i got letter enough proof to reduce it to a tecnical violation so i can get my record stained but atleast i can go free by ossac. If i reduce it can i suey her parents.

agressive violation - major case
tecnical vilation - minor case

and i also was hit by her mom in august, they where asking the people about me saying that i was a criminal also they where some time foollowing me.

if i reduce the case can I sue for
1. Persecution
2. Damage to me and my family (mentally) yeah my mom is a nervius person my dad is a veteran 100% retired.
3. Agression
4. Acusing me for a agressive violation.

well any way il check the forums but if you want and can add me to my msn [email protected] plz i need help

darkxcalibur

Ok.Since the case it's still on investigation i cant reduce anything since there still no case.
Thank you very much for your time i wish you good luck .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">