• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help with PA Petition for expungement of Juv.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I am from PA I am 20 years old. I am currently in my second year of criminal justice. I plan on getting my Assoc. then applying to the Pennsylvania state police if I am not accepted I will go onto get a BA and then get my act 120 which is the Police Acad. I currently work security and have my Act. 235 lethal weapons cert which required a backround check. I passed it however I want to file for exspungement since I think if I dont it will hurt me when I apply to the state police. I was fired from a previous job where they ran a driving reccord check. I have 2 points left on my license. The place that fired me said the fleeing and aluding a police officer and non registrested vehicle. I put no down on the app. because I was adj. not convicted they could not insure me under there insurance and intern were forced to terminate me.

1 Inncident ajudicated Del. 16 years old (Simple assualt) Successfully completed Juv. probation

1 incident adjudicated Del. 17 years old (disorderly conduct) Summery offense paid fine

1 incident Ajudicated Del. riding 4 wheeler on the street 17 years old (Fleeing and eluding police, non registered vehicle) Success fully completed juv probation, got 6 points on license and lost it now have 2 points.

The first and last were plea bargained the middle was just a fine paid.

Will these charges effect me becoming a trooper? I was NOT charged with a felony

I have a sample petition that a friend had an attorney write up but he only had one felony incident I have to Misdemeanors and 1 summary.
Thanks in advance any info will be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">