• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pool Hopping...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

steve12345

North Carolina.

There have been allegations against myself and some friends that we broke into the local pool. I am gonna plead the fifth to that. But here is my question. Does the Statute of Limitations of the fact that the alleged incident occurred when we were a lot younger and we are all now 18 or older affect anything.?
If you would like the full story just post and I will put it up.

steve12345

Hmm

well that is part of the problem.
the pool incident occurred at a earlier time. and the prosecution/*******s dont know exactly.
all the have is a myspace picture with everyone found on some stupid girls website. the thing is the picture was on a Flash Slideshow so they couldnt save it before she deleted it and the only pic they do have only has one person and there is no date on it.
the pool manager has been harrassing people almost to the point of blackmail for a year now and we said take it to courts so he did. but we dont see a case and certainly not one without a reasonable doubt.

ps i know personally the the other managers son sneaks in regularly not that it helps.

i would think once i go in to talk with them i will be charged with either
trespassing
or trespassing into a publicly fenced area.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">