• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possess Marijuana & False CA ID

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Slip

What is the name of your state? California

I'm not going to tell the entire story but what ended up happening was I was cited for Possession of Marijuana [11357(b)] and Possession of a False CA ID [13004(a)]. I admitted to the charges right away because I knew there was no chance in fighting either of them. The Marijuana was under an ounce. However I had 2 fake id's, one had been given to me for free, it was a picture of my with all different information. The other was very legitimate looking and had all of my real information on it.

These are my first offenses (including traffic tickets, etc...) in my life and I'm 17. What kind of penalties am I looking at and what should I do to prepare for my court date next month?

Thank you very much for your help.

Slip

yes, I thought it could fit into both categories because it was a Juvenile offense, however it was also a drug offense

if a moderator would like to combine/delete this topic that would be much appreciated

thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">