• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible Statutory Rape!!! Need Advice!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PremierTX

Texas,

A friend of mine has a girlfriend that is turning 16 in october and he just turned 19 in june. he lives in texas and needs advice on if the parents can help them if their cool with it?
He also needs advice on any other laws that may be useful in this situation....

he may have got her pregnant!!! if its even possible to get someone pregnant by ejaculationg then having oral sex immediately after....

Any and all advice is welcome!!!

Thanks.

BoredAtty

Texas,

A friend of mine has a girlfriend that is turning 16 in october and he just turned 19 in june. he lives in texas and needs advice on if the parents can help them if their cool with it?

he may have got her pregnant!!! if its even possible to get someone pregnant by ejaculationg then having oral sex immediately after....

Thanks.
Your friend needs a biology lesson. Women do not become pregnant by having oral sex.

Happy Trails

Your post is confusing.

PremierTX said:
Parents help with what?

Happy Trails

If you meant - can the parents help by saying it was alright with them that you committed a felony with their daughter. No, they can not give you permission to break the law.

§ 21.11. INDECENCY WITH A CHILD. (a) A person commits an offense if, with a child younger than 17 years and not the person's spouse, whether the child is of the same or opposite sex, the person:
(1) engages in sexual contact with the child or causes the child to engage in sexual contact; or
(2) with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person:
(A) exposes the person's anus or any part of the person's genitals, knowing the child is present; or
(B) causes the child to expose the child's anus or any part of the child's genitals.
(b) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the actor:
(1) was not more than three years older than the victim and of the opposite sex;
(2) did not use duress, force, or a threat against the victim at the time of the offense; and
(3) at the time of the offense:
(A) was not required under Chapter 62, Code of Criminal Procedure, to register for life as a sex offender; or
(B) was not a person who under Chapter 62 had a
reportable conviction or adjudication for an offense under this section.
(c) In this section, "sexual contact" means the following acts, if committed with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person:
(1) any touching by a person, including touching through clothing, of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of a child; or
(2) any touching of any part of the body of a child, including touching through clothing, with the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of a person.
(d) An offense under Subsection (a)(1) is a felony of the second degree and an offense under Subsection (a)(2) is a felony of the third degree.
A third degree felony is punishable up to ten years in prison and no less than two.

Along with fines and the joy of registering as a sex offender.

seniorjudge

Texas,

Thanks.
Repeat after me:

We have done been set up!

:D:D:D

Shay-Pari'e

Texas,

It would depend on where he ejaculated before having oral sex.:rolleyes:

PremierTX

ok from what i was told he ejaculated and she touched a small bit of spirm and touched herself without going too deep.

Just Blue

ok from what i was told he ejaculated and she touched a small bit of spirm and touched herself without going too deep.
Your "buddy" is committing a crime by having ANY SEXUAL CONTACT with this girl...And please stop with the details! The AOC in Texas is 16...the girl is 15....Your buddy, if reported, will go to prison. He will also have to Register as a Sex Offender.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">