• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pregnant teen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

camaromusil

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nebraska

My sixteen year old daughter is pregnant and wants to move out of the house. Although I would rather have her stay at home. If she does move out of my house and something happens to her that causes an injury or ( god forbid something worse ) could I be cited for child indangerment or abuse?

Antigone*

My sixteen year old daughter is pregnant and wants to move out of the house. Although I would rather have her stay at home. If she does move out of my house and something happens to her that causes an injury or ( god forbid something worse ) could I be cited for child indangerment or abuse?
Although this child is pregnant she is still a child; why are you letting her make adult decisions?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If you want her to stay at home, then keep her home. She cannot leave home at the age of 16 without your permission. The state will NOT, despite what she may believe, emancipate a pregnant teen.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

She obviously doesn't have the best judgment, so why would you even think of allowing her to make this kind of decision?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">