• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probally happens all the time.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

koate

From New York. charged with unlawful possession of alcohol under the age of 21. told i am in violation of 65-1 subdivision 1 of the ABC law of the state of New York. the situation is that a buddy of mine was driving home and went into a ditch not far from the where he left from. myself and a few others go over and try to get the car out of the ditch... we cant. so everyone except myself and one other stayed behind to see if we could get someone with chains to pull it out. thats when the police showed up. we were nowhere near the car but that came up to us and asked if we knew the driver? No. where we were when we were drinking? told them. have we been drinking? yes. at this point the officer says they are taking us in for Grand Theft Auto... right around that time he driver of the vehicle turned himself in. the officers right us all an appearance ticket for the said charges. any advice would be very helpful.

BL

Show up in Court well dressed , well mannered , very apologetic .

Senior Judge has a list of to do's , etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">