• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sukisu17

What is the name of your state? washington

i became pregnant after being put on probation probably about 3 months after. i was just wondering if its any of my probation officers buisness about my being pregnant. I mean do i have to tell her or since it has nothing to do with my case is it any of her buisness.thanks

sukisu17

well im alittle over 8months right now and she still doesnt know. ive never been pregnant before so the docotr says thats why i dont show as much. and i pretty just lways wear things that dont make me loook pregannt so i assume that she knows and doesnt say nething or just thinks im getting fat or she just dont care. i just if she hasnt said nething then its not that big of a deal

Just Blue

well im alittle over 8months right now and she still doesnt know. ive never been pregnant before so the docotr says thats why i dont show as much. and i pretty just lways wear things that dont make me loook pregannt so i assume that she knows and doesnt say nething or just thinks im getting fat or she just dont care. i just if she hasnt said
then its not that big of a deal
What are the terms of your probation?

The word is NOTHING. If you are about to be a mother at least learn how to spell basic words.

ajs09876

text speak

That is text message speak. It is like "n" "e" thing. If you sound it out it says anything. I don't like it either.:mad:

Just Blue

That is text message speak. It is like "n" "e" thing. If you sound it out it says anything. I don't like it either.:mad:
Wow! It is so much easier to say that as opposed to spelling out "anything"!!:rolleyes: One extra letter!!

OP: This is not a text or MySpace. You are expected to use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. Or feel free to go elsewhere to get your legal advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">