• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation runaway

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

clicheguevara

What is the name of your state? washington

so a little over a year ago (arrested at age 14, im 16 now) i recieved 9 months probation for two misdemeanors. 4 months into the probation i got sick of it and left the state. ive been traveling around since then and now that the term is up, im wondering what would happen if i were caught or i went back home.
some other questions i have about it are what would happen if i waited until im 18 to come baack, and also what would happen if i left the country for a while and tried to come back later.
i would really appreciate any answers because i have no idea what to do.

First off, you need to change your username. Che was a murderous Commie scumbag.

Second, go turn yourself in immediately to the nearest police officer. Time to grow up and pay your debt to society.

O

OhBullship

Burt Gummer said:
First off, you need to change your username. Che was a murderous Commie scumbag.

Second, go turn yourself in immediately to the nearest police officer. Time to grow up and pay your debt to society.
He could do that, or he could just keep drifting around being a pithless failure.

O

OhBullship

Burt Gummer said:
You do have a point there. I shouldn't have been so harsh on him.
I don't think you were harsh at all. Harsh is what happens when he gets caught :D

Wolflmg

clicheguevara said:
What is the name of your state? washington

so a little over a year ago (arrested at age 14, im 16 now) i recieved 9 months probation for two misdemeanors. 4 months into the probation i got sick of it and left the state. ive been traveling around since then and now that the term is up, im wondering what would happen if i were caught or i went back home.
some other questions i have about it are what would happen if i waited until im 18 to come baack, and also what would happen if i left the country for a while and tried to come back later.
i would really appreciate any answers because i have no idea what to do.

Kido as hard as it is, the best thing for you is to go to a police station, tell them who you are let them handle to rest. You need to go home, face whatever is coming to you. I'm sure they are a lot of people who have been worried sick about you.
I wont lie to you, its going to be tough and not easy, but its the right thing to do. You can't spend the rest of your life running away from things, that will never slove any of your problems.

clicheguevara

oh man. aside from wolf you all suck so incredibly bad. first of all, burt, the name is CLICHE GUEVARA. its a play on words and you've got to be pretty ****in stupid to not even understand that. second, this was a hypothetical situation cause i was wondering what would happen. third, they were MISDEMEANORS, i dont feel that i owe any of you anything for MIPs, unless of course youve never touched alcohol in your life in which case ill give you a nickel. i was hoping for some actual unbiased advice but good god, that couldnt be further from what i got. fuuuuuck you.

O

OhBullship

clicheguevara said:
oh man. aside from wolf you all suck so incredibly bad. first of all, burt, the name is CLICHE GUEVARA. its a play on words and you've got to be pretty ****in stupid to not even understand that. second, this was a hypothetical situation cause i was wondering what would happen. third, they were MISDEMEANORS, i dont feel that i owe any of you anything for MIPs, unless of course youve never touched alcohol in your life in which case ill give you a nickel. i was hoping for some actual unbiased advice but good god, that couldnt be further from what i got. fuuuuuck you.
LMAO!

Must put in words so the message will send :p

so you have been 15 and 16 and traveling around? thinking of leaving the country? I have 2 things to say

1) If you've been on your own and doing well? You're too smart to ask this question. You know the right thing. Face the music and move on to a better more productive life. and

2) how the heck have you, at 16, been just gone? What about school? family?

scary

enjoy
joan marie *

HomeGuru

joan marie said:
so you have been 15 and 16 and traveling around? thinking of leaving the country? I have 2 things to say

1) If you've been on your own and doing well? You're too smart to ask this question. You know the right thing. Face the music and move on to a better more productive life. and

2) how the heck have you, at 16, been just gone? What about school? family?

scary

enjoy
joan marie *
**A: this writer person is a hypothetical loser and a real one too.

clicheguevara said:

Wow! I am in awe!

I wish I could be a teenage thug.

Do you have the pants that are five sizes too big too?

Last edited:
O

OhBullship

Burt Gummer said:
Wow! I am in awe!

I wish I could be a teenage thug.

Do you have the pants that are five sizes too big too?
My bet is that he left them at the trailer park when he started running from justice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">