+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    clicheguevara is offline Junior Member

probation runaway

What is the name of your state? washington

so a little over a year ago (arrested at age 14, im 16 now) i recieved 9 months probation for two misdemeanors. 4 months into the probation i got sick of it and left the state. ive been traveling around since then and now that the term is up, im wondering what would happen if i were caught or i went back home.
    some other questions i have about it are what would happen if i waited until im 18 to come baack, and also what would happen if i left the country for a while and tried to come back later.
    i would really appreciate any answers because i have no idea what to do.
    Burt Gummer is offline Member
    First off, you need to change your username. Che was a murderous Commie scumbag.

Second, go turn yourself in immediately to the nearest police officer. Time to grow up and pay your debt to society.
    OhBullship Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Burt Gummer
    First off, you need to change your username. Che was a murderous Commie scumbag.

Second, go turn yourself in immediately to the nearest police officer. Time to grow up and pay your debt to society.
    He could do that, or he could just keep drifting around being a pithless failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by OhBullship
    He could do that, or he could just keep drifting around being a pithless failure.

You do have a point there. I shouldn't have been so harsh on him.
    OhBullship Guest
    You do have a point there. I shouldn't have been so harsh on him.
    I don't think you were harsh at all. Harsh is what happens when he gets caught
    Wolflmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clicheguevara
    What is the name of your state? washington

so a little over a year ago (arrested at age 14, im 16 now) i recieved 9 months probation for two misdemeanors. 4 months into the probation i got sick of it and left the state. ive been traveling around since then and now that the term is up, im wondering what would happen if i were caught or i went back home.
    some other questions i have about it are what would happen if i waited until im 18 to come baack, and also what would happen if i left the country for a while and tried to come back later.
    i would really appreciate any answers because i have no idea what to do.

Kido as hard as it is, the best thing for you is to go to a police station, tell them who you are let them handle to rest. You need to go home, face whatever is coming to you. I'm sure they are a lot of people who have been worried sick about you.
    I wont lie to you, its going to be tough and not easy, but its the right thing to do. You can't spend the rest of your life running away from things, that will never slove any of your problems.
    clicheguevara is offline Junior Member
    oh man. aside from wolf you all suck so incredibly bad. first of all, burt, the name is CLICHE GUEVARA. its a play on words and you've got to be pretty ****in stupid to not even understand that. second, this was a hypothetical situation cause i was wondering what would happen. third, they were MISDEMEANORS, i dont feel that i owe any of you anything for MIPs, unless of course youve never touched alcohol in your life in which case ill give you a nickel. i was hoping for some actual unbiased advice but good god, that couldnt be further from what i got. fuuuuuck you.
    GothicAngel is offline Member

Thumbs down

Damm!

I understand that you did'nt agree with the advice, but did it have to come to that?
    OhBullship Guest
    oh man. aside from wolf you all suck so incredibly bad. first of all, burt, the name is CLICHE GUEVARA. its a play on words and you've got to be pretty ****in stupid to not even understand that. second, this was a hypothetical situation cause i was wondering what would happen. third, they were MISDEMEANORS, i dont feel that i owe any of you anything for MIPs, unless of course youve never touched alcohol in your life in which case ill give you a nickel. i was hoping for some actual unbiased advice but good god, that couldnt be further from what i got. fuuuuuck you.
    LMAO!

Must put in words so the message will send
    joan marie is offline Member
    so you have been 15 and 16 and traveling around? thinking of leaving the country? I have 2 things to say

1) If you've been on your own and doing well? You're too smart to ask this question. You know the right thing. Face the music and move on to a better more productive life. and

2) how the heck have you, at 16, been just gone? What about school? family?

scary

enjoy
    joan marie *
    HomeGuru is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joan marie
    so you have been 15 and 16 and traveling around? thinking of leaving the country? I have 2 things to say

1) If you've been on your own and doing well? You're too smart to ask this question. You know the right thing. Face the music and move on to a better more productive life. and

2) how the heck have you, at 16, been just gone? What about school? family?

scary

enjoy
    joan marie *
    **A: this writer person is a hypothetical loser and a real one too.

Wow! I am in awe!

I wish I could be a teenage thug.

Do you have the pants that are five sizes too big too?
    Last edited by Burt Gummer; 04-08-2005 at 09:20 AM.
    OhBullship Guest
    Wow! I am in awe!

I wish I could be a teenage thug.

Do you have the pants that are five sizes too big too?
    My bet is that he left them at the trailer park when he started running from justice.
    HomeGuru is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OhBullship
    My bet is that he left them at the trailer park when he started running from justice.

**A: that's also where he left his mind.
    OhBullship Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HomeGuru
    **A: that's also where he left his mind.
    I'm sure that you are correct, as usual.