• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property damage/spray painting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

helpinmass

massachusetts

Please if someone knows. The police are accussing my son of taggin"spary painting" a building. this took place close to a year ago. I suspect they just caught someone else doing it and he in turn said my son is responsible for the other writings. I really,really am not trustworthy of our local police force. They state if he admits to it all MAYBE well. I dont trust them. My ? is there a statute of limitations on something like this and what type of proof would they need to arrest my son? we are scheduled to meet later today and I am know just going in and having my son deny he did anything and then getting a laywer..as I stated this was done some time ago.

Thanks in advance to anyone with advise.What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

Ozark_Sophist

Do not meet until you have a lawyer. Why talk to the police and then get a lawyer? Protect your son's right to counsel. Call and cancel the meeting if you can't find a lawyer to represent your son before the meeting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">