• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rape Case Running ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lostnlonely

I am from Michigan an I know someone who is running from 6 charges of CSC 3rd degree (consexual sex with minors) He ran away from the state an is fleeing the country. He is 24 and he wants me to go with him. He is providing me with all the money and life I need. Only one problem, I am not sure this is right. I am clean on my criminal record and his court date is in June. Are they goin to search for him ? I need answers an advice:confused:

Just Blue

Lostnlonely said:
I am from Michigan an I know someone who is running from 6 charges of CSC 3rd degree (consexual sex with minors) He ran away from the state an is fleeing the country. He is 24 and he wants me to go with him. He is providing me with all the money and life I need. Only one problem, I am not sure this is right. I am clean on my criminal record and his court date is in June. Are they goin to search for him ? I need answers an advice:confused:

Gee, Do ya think? How old are you? Are you also a minor that he is raping?

Lostnlonely said:
My advice....Run, the complete opposite way he is running!

You KNOW it is wrong...via your statement :

I am not sure this is right
Trust what your inner 'intuition' (the voice that says to "get away" ) says.

It doesn't make sense for a reason Sweetheart!!

AHA

Lostnlonely said:
Get sure real fast and realise without a f-ing doubt that fleeing with him is a LOUSY idea.
Surely you can find a bf who doesn't rape kids???? OR????????

CdwJava

Lostnlonely said:
If he flees the country he will be a wanted fugitive from the USA trying to hide out in Canada or Mexico as an illegal ... that's smart. Neither of those countries wants our felons any more than we want theirs. And if he gets caught in Mexico, deportation would be the least of his worries!

Do NOT allow yourself to get caught living as a fugitive in another country! Stay here and stay away from this clown!

- Carl

Just Blue

StickyFingers said:
My advice....Run, the complete opposite way he is running!

You KNOW it is wrong...via your statement :

Trust what your inner 'intuition' (the voice that says to "get away" ) says.

It doesn't make sense for a reason Sweetheart!!

I hope this young girl takes the advice offered here today...Or she might find herself in another country lonelyandsad or scaredandalone...;)

AHA

baystategirl said:
I hope this young girl takes the advice offered here today...Or she might find herself in another country lonelyandsad or scaredandalone...;)

Oh great, Kelly is the OP?
Jesus, when is someone going to admit her to an asylum????????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">