• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rape..Incest,,,HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

samantha500

What is the name of your state? Il

......Please give me useful information!!!!!!!!!I'm 16 an was raped twice plus I was sexually abused by my parents and uncle ( from 3yrs. old till dec 2005) who are all drug addicts to. My brother got custody of me an hes in the army an I'm now overseas in europe... once im 18 how long do I have to file charges against them. plus how far back? Also this older man has been the only one helping me...he got rapist caught plus got me out of house where abuse was..an talked to detectives an fbi. Is there any way I can go with him before I'm 18. He says I have to wait. Someone please help me..theres so much more to if possible you can e-mail me at personal e-mail address or contact over phone. please help me!!
Thanks,
Samantha500
...Also i read the reply from seniorjudge an i did file the charges already but the case is so messsud up because the detective who did one of the rape cases is doing this an the guy who raped me was a cop an so they covered up for him an thats why i think there going to drop the xcase against my parebnts an uncle. plus i wanted to know bout onve im 18 if i can file again because i was going to go with that guy who has been halpin me an we decided to file chrges once im 18 after them with the FBI....PLEASE IF THERE IS ANY GOOD JUDGES OR PROSECUTERS HERE PLEASE REPLY OR BETTER SEND ME AN E-MAIL

with the rape case against the cop ..we did go to court but he confessed to battery an he got supervision for a yaer...with the secoind rape case...they didn't do anything about it.....he was on camera bring me onto the hotel room...he cut me...which when i went to the police... the cuts were there...plus i did a rape kit an his semim was found an they tested it an it matched..plus i saved phone messages he sent me saying what he did an that he was gonna do it again..police have those records,,,,plus they did interview him an he confesseed to it all but he said he thought i was older..an so the detectives said he had an affirmative defense because i look older an they couldnt charge him...also with what my parents an uncle did ... i gave them evidence on that to....gave them diary dating back years of what happened...plus they used plyers used on me....plus other tools...plus my clothing they ejeculated on....that one guy friend of mine wants to go to the FBI with it..he did before.....but then wouldnt they have to come all the way to germany an interview me....i dont know what else i can do to prove it. iv given them so much

Thanks,
Samantha500

Last edited by a moderator:

seniorjudge

samantha500 said:
What is the name of your state? Il

......Please give me useful information!!!!!!!!!I'm 16 an was raped twice plus I was sexually abused by my parents and uncle ( from 3yrs. old till dec 2005) who are all drug addicts to. My brother got custody of me an hes in the army an I'm now overseas in europe... once im 18 how long do I have to file charges against them. plus how far back? Also this older man has been the only one helping me...he got rapist caught plus got me out of house where abuse was..an talked to detectives an fbi. Is there any way I can go with him before I'm 18. He says I have to wait. Someone please help me..theres so much more to if possible you can e-mail me at personal e-mail address or contact over phone. please help me!!
Thanks,
Samantha500
...Also i read the reply from seniorjudge an i did file the charges already but the case is so messsud up because the detective who did one of the rape cases is doing this an the guy who raped me was a cop an so they covered up for him an thats why i think there going to drop the xcase against my parebnts an uncle. plus i wanted to know bout onve im 18 if i can file again because i was going to go with that guy who has been halpin me an we decided to file chrges once im 18 after them with the FBI....PLEASE IF THERE IS ANY GOOD JUDGES OR PROSECUTERS HERE PLEASE REPLY OR BETTER SEND ME AN E-MAIL AT [email protected]

with the rape case against the cop ..we did go to court but he confessed to battery an he got supervision for a yaer...with the secoind raope case...they didnt do anything about it.....he was on camera bring me onto the hotel room...he cutnme...which when i wemnt o the poloce... it the cuts were there...plus i did a rape kit an his semim was found an they tested t an it matched..plus i saved phoine messages he sent me sayin what he did an that he was gonna do it again..police have those recorede,,,,plus they did interview him an he confesseed to it all but he said he thought i was older..an so the detectives saids he had an affirmmative defense because i look older an they couldnt charge him...also with what my parents an uncle did ... i gave them evidence on hatto..gave them diary datin back yearsi what happened...plus theplers there usedonm e ..plus other tools...pluis my clothing them ejacualedon....that one guy friend of mine wnats to go to thefbi with it..he did before.....but then wouldnt they have to come all the way to germany an interview me....i dont know what else i can do to prove it. iv given them so much

Thanks,
Samantha500

This was discussed extensively already and you deleted the threads because you did not like the answers (correct ones, by the way) which you got.

AHA

seniorjudge said:
This was discussed extensively already and you deleted the threads because you did not like the answers (correct ones, by the way) which you got.
I thought this looked strangely familiar, and it was very recent too.

samantha500

rewrite to senior judge

This was not reviewed to the most it could be..an thet only replys i got were two which were of you saying to go to the police an report it which ..the post explains..wre already Done....an the other reply was helpful info but all it said was what i already know..not answering my question..jus that the countdown with the charges begin when im 18.
Thanks,
Samantha500

AHA

Shay-Pari'e said:
EEEWWWWW, saved condoms?:eek:
Cudos to you.
There were waaaaaay to many severe spelling errors for me to even get through the post, much less de-code any of it. :eek: :eek:

samantha500

Rewrite

No there was no saved condoms....All those years they never usd them ..i have other evidence that was givin to the police..An I real don't appreciate you poking fun at my experiances...If you have advice give it....(don't you have any manners )..that means not being rude....

Thanks,
Samantha

Shay-Pari'e

samantha500 said:
No there was no saved condoms....All those years they never usd them ..i have other evidence that was givin to the police..An I real don't appreciate you poking fun at my experiances...If you have advice give it....(don't you have any manners )..that means not being rude....

Thanks,
Samantha
(QUOTE)i gave them evidence on hatto..gave them diary datin back yearsi what happened...plus theplers there usedonm e ..plus other tools...pluis my clothing them ejacualedon(QUOTE)

Hmm, that's what my decoder said you said.

Frankly I don't believe your story.

AHA

samantha500 said:

Thanks,
Samantha
No one is poking fun, but the fact is, that your post is almosty impossible to read. Please use the spellcheck function on your computer, that way people can read what you are actually trying to say.

edit:
Do the spellcheck on your original post and get the spelling errors corrected.

samantha500

Rewrite

..Ok I fixed it so now maybe your elementry education can read finally read it properly...I'm not a rude person ..but frankly I do have to say your a bitch..An if you don't believe me then well maybe one day I hope you get raped an then maybe you'll understand..Sorry I never thoughyt I 'd say that but you deserved it..,.Also it's preety sad when all you have to do is pook fun of a 16 yr. old who was raped .. and abused by her parents for years....(usually what you just said whould send me into a wole suicidal state an make me really depressed...but i know im stronger then that plus why should i waste my time on you.

Samantha

AHA

samantha500 said:
..Ok I fixed it so now maybe your elementry education can read finally read it properly...I'm not a rude person ..but frankly I do have to say your a bitch..An if you don't believe me then well maybe one day I hope you get raped an then maybe you'll understand..Sorry I never thoughyt I 'd say that but you deserved it..,.Also it's preety sad when all you have to do is pook fun of a 16 yr. old who was raped .. and abused by her parents for years....(usually what you just said whould send me into a wole suicidal state an make me really depressed...but i know im stronger then that plus why should i waste my time on you.

Samantha

edit:
and don't embarrass yourself attacking other people's education when you are the one that can't even write a simple post without errors in every word. You have proven to not have an education in anything at all, so do yourself a favor and keep your flaws to yourself.

second edit:
I actually deleted some harsh words because I'm not lowering myself to your ghetto level. You have problems that you can't blame on others, so therapy should be your first priority and expense right now. With your attitude you won't become a healthy, sane adult woman, much less a good wife and mother.

thetwins78

Shay-Pari'e said:
(QUOTE)i gave them evidence on hatto..gave them diary datin back yearsi what happened...plus theplers there usedonm e ..plus other tools...pluis my clothing them ejacualedon(QUOTE)

Hmm, that's what my decoder said you said.

Frankly I don't believe your story.
I also thought it said 'used condoms', that or 'pliers used on me'. Oops!

Shay-Pari'e

samantha500 said:

Samantha

ROTFLMAO! Girl, you spell like you are five years old, and you expect us to understand it? Grow up.

And no, I really do not believe you, and neither do the police, even with all the evidence.:rolleyes:

Shay-Pari'e

AHA said:
edit:
and don't embarrass yourself attacking other people's education when you are the one that can't even write a simple post without errors in every word. You have proven to not have an education in anything at all, so do yourself a favor and keep your flaws to yourself.
Tell us how you really feel AHA?;)

What are the chances she was raped this whole time with no condoms and didn't get pregnant?
:rolleyes:

AHA

Shay-Pari'e said:
Tell us how you really feel AHA?;)

What are the chances she was raped this whole time with no condoms and didn't get pregnant?
:rolleyes:
If she has any kind of brain in that vacuum skull, she won't come back with that snotty, embarrassing attitude, but somehow I know she'll be back and prove us right even further.

She need to get her sugardaddy to send her to an english writing class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">