• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sex between adult and 17 year old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Freyr14

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

I am concerned about a 17 year old girl. She seems to be very bright and articulate but wants to have sex with guys older than her. As much as twice her age. I don't believe she has done this yet, but is actively pursueing this online. She has had sex with younger men, but believes older men will be better. I can go to her father; however, he continues to punish his daughter to no avail. I believe she is using this as a way to get back at her dad. So the question is: Are there laws that cover her emails to and from older men ? Are these older men criminaly negligent? What should I do to keep her from pursueing this - if anything?

cyjeff

She is above the age of consent in Georgia.

Dad can pursue charges of delinquency of a minor, but I don't see a lot of hope.

She wants to be a toy... dad can lock her in her room, take away all communications apparatus...

Just Blue

She is above the age of consent in Georgia.

Dad can pursue charges of delinquency of a minor, but I don't see a lot of hope.

She wants to be a toy... dad can lock her in her room, take away all communications apparatus...
But soliciting sex from a minor on line is against state and federal law.

OP...Perhaps one of this child parents could take the BIG jump and actually remove all computers from the home? And let the school know to NOT allow computer access? And prevent this CHILD from having UNSUPERVISED contact with ANY ADULT?? ;)

But soliciting sex from a minor on line is against state and federal law.

OP...Perhaps one of this child parents could take the BIG jump and actually remove all computers from the home? And let the school know to NOT allow computer access? And prevent this CHILD from having UNSUPERVISED contact with ANY ADULT?? ;)
OMG are you actually suggesting that the parents DO something to stop her?! That's just crazy!

cyjeff

y'all know me.

If this were my daughter (and I have one about this age), the next man that came to my house for the sole purpose of schtuping my daughter would allow me to put to rest whether or not I could make it look like an accident.

Luckily, my daughter knows this... and she is a good kid.

Isis1

y'all know me.

If this were my daughter (and I have one about this age), the next man that came to my house for the sole purpose of schtuping my daughter would allow me to put to rest whether or not I could make it look like an accident.

Luckily, my daughter knows this... and she is a good kid.
i think i just heard a rifle being loaded.:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">