• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual harasement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

billy12345

What is the name of your state? washington

just to get this out right, its not another 12 year old girl dating a 50 year old question.

(in washington state, the law for that is 48 months or older the older person gose to jail)

but recently, a guy that sits next to me in my math class grabed the girl that sits in front of me sexualy(her boob) and the teacher saw it and filed a report, saying i encouaged it.

well i had nothing to do with it, in fact i told him if i saw him do that agin, he was going to end up with a broken bone or 2.[i dont like guys doing **** like that]

but anyways, when i got questioned about it, the cops told me, that ohh he already has 4 people telling them that i told the kid to do it, now im not stupid, and have delt with cops plenty of times in my life, and know that they do **** like this all the ****ing time.

anyways, im currently in drug court to keep a defered dispositon on an assault 3 charge. so far, i havent gotten in trouble since the first time i got arrested. and ive been doing good in school, fallowing what they want me to.

but my question is, how much juvenil time to i face in worst case senario, how much time if tried as an adult, and do you think they will alow me to oppt in to drug court on this second charge?

thanks for reading,

~_~billy12345~_~

quincy

Unless you somehow threatened this kid to grab the girl or else, you are not liable for what this other kid did. Encouraging someone to do something stupid is stupid, but not as stupid as actually doing it. One is not illegal, the other is.

What, exactly, did the police say you were charged with, anyway?

billy12345

Unless you somehow threatened this kid to grab the girl or else, you are not liable for what this other kid did. Encouraging someone to do something stupid is stupid, but not as stupid as actually doing it. One is not illegal, the other is.

What, exactly, did the police say you were charged with, anyway?
they said they can charge me with sexual harsment....

he used the example, of me and a friend are walking down the street, and i say, 'go stab that guy' and the friend gose and stabs the guy i tell him to, i can be charged the same assault with deadly weapon and the guy who actualy stabed him.

the only reason why im worried about this is im already facing those assault charges. i know the assault is felony, but im not sure about the sexual harasment chages, i dont need felonys on my record saying, im a perveret... i can live with being labled as violent.... but not a pervert.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">