• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

should I?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Akoni

What is the name of your state? GA

Disregaurd both of my previous posts..now I have a new problem since transporting my 16 yo girlfreind to here or even watching after her if she ran away on her own would bring alot of legal trouble. I just need advice on something.

For whatever reason her family just doesn't like me and are trying to make many excuses why i am not good for her and that I am "lazy" and "never will amount to anything" This in turn is making my girlfreind upset to the point where she even admited to me that she came close to running away one night.

I have an opportunity there to get this place for only $230 a month with utlities paid and as a bonus it was only 15 mins away from local stores and 30 mins away from where girlfreind lives (walking time) The one drawback is that if her mom knew she might send Fallon away to live with her aunt and uncle to Seattle even though my main goal was to attend UI for animation since there aren't such schools here ..just the run of the mill "let's paint a bowl of fruit!" art classes. And since it'd be close to where my girlfreind lived..HUGE plus!

I guess I'd like to hear your guys advice on this one wether I should take this chance up and move down there the 30th of Nov or let this chance pass me by mearly because her family doesn't like me. I'm not worried about interacting with her family because i'm in a relationship with her,not her mom! The thing I am worried about is if Fallon is either sent away or something else that isn't good. I told Fallon of this chance of moving there and she was so happy..then latly she was upset and I was wondering what was up. Guess what? Go figure that when she told her mom in hopes she'll be nicer this time, her mom just glared at her and said that I can't stay there. Who in the hell does she think she is?! I can understand not inviting me in their home again,but i know for sure i'm not going to let some mom tell me which state i can or can not move in when i am 19 and my own mom has been supportive of me this whole time.

So..do I go there to be near since I wanted to get into a college there or do I wait till over a year and a half just to be with her when noone will say anything anymore since she'd be 17 turning on 18 then?

Each day feels wasted because I now have this opportunity..but having a risk of Fallon moved sucks. I wouldn't be as happy if I know that someone I love was moved to somewhere she hates just because her mom has issues. I mean come on.."lazy" and "never amount to anything" hurts...and to be reasonable i probably make more than the average person my age (about $450+ when I get over time ($500+ without taxes taken) ) So..what do you think would be best?

Akoni

Well I guess it's more of an advice question, if it'd be better to move up there and risk dealing with her family and what they could possibly try to do to me or to wait it out here till my girl is close to 18

Akoni

I really don't think this is the appropriate forum for that.
Advice or opinion would still be apprecieted.

Btw, sorry if I seemed rude in another post,but something about me you should know, pick on me and i'll just return the same rudeness.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You can move anywhere you like. But it doesn't mean they have to allow her to see you, talk to you, etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">