• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sodomy of 13yr old son in foster care

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JPESOUT

What is the name of your state? ca
My 13yr old son is in foster care. Last week he was sodomized by a neighbor's 16 yr old son while my son's 16 yr old roommate watched. Hes been left in that same home with the roommate who watched the sodomy take place and did nothing to stop it or tell an adult what was happening. When my son was first placed there, he described playing "spin the bottle" and kissing the foster mom's 16 year old sister, he was 12 years old then. The social worker didn't feel this was grounds to remove him from the home yet I felt her ability to supervise child adequately was in question. Police have now been involved and I dont understand why my son should be made to share a home with the ''ACCOMPLICE TO THE FELONY OF THE SODOMY''. My social worker's boss is trying to tell me my son consented to this act of sodomy, I myself am finding this unbelievable due to not only his age, but because of the severity of the act of sodomy in itself. What can I do to help my son?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">