• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Something needs to change here

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Side7

I've been on these boards for only a couple of weeks, and only made a few posts, but I've noticed something. This is one of the worst forums around. It is supposed to give LEGAL advice, but whenever anyone asks for it, they get slapped in the face for their actions and get told what to do on a moral basis. If you can't give helpful legal advice, then why make someone who is in a bad situation feel even worse?

S

shell007

B Side7 said:
I've been on these boards for only a couple of weeks, and only made a few posts, but I've noticed something. This is one of the worst forums around. It is supposed to give LEGAL advice, but whenever anyone asks for it, they get slapped in the face for their actions and get told what to do on a moral basis. If you can't give helpful legal advice, then why make someone who is in a bad situation feel even worse?
Because: "COMMON SENSE RULES":rolleyes: :rolleyes:

B Side7

Illinois, happy?

If I that came across as whining, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it too. And I only posted this offtopic thread to make these forums BETTER, unlike most of the comments made on here. outonbail: Who cares if I am an adolescent? I am literate, have access to the internet, have legitimate opinions, and the ability to express them. Is that any different than you?

B Side7 said:
Would you really want to have these people out mingling with the public, rather than sitting in their homes banging away on their keyboards?

Litigation!

B Side7 said:
Illinois, happy?

If I that came across as whining . . . I didn't mean for it too. And I only posted this offtopic thread

I am literate

My response:

I think you meant, "Functional Illiterate." I rest my case.

IAAL

AHA

B Side7 said:
Thank for being different and starting an entire new thread with nothing BUT legal advice and NO personal comments. You truly are the opposite of everyone else here. I feel as enlightened as a Harvard law graduate now with all your legal input.:rolleyes:

mep13

I agree with you 100%.

You would have to assume 1/2 time people that need legal advise have made a mistake.

This is a joke if they think they give advise.

JMHO

B Side7

Litigation! said:
My response:

I think you meant, "Functional Illiterate." I rest my case.

IAAL
I'm sorry I don't take time to correct my typos.

By the way, this isn't court, and you don't have to say "My response." It's quite obvious that since you are the one posting the response, it is your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">