• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Son assaulted-Need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Red

My 16 year old son was beaten up by a few football players off school campus. He's ok, but I can't let these jerks get away with it, what can I do? Is there anything I can do? Should I go to the school? State:CO

Last edited:

Just Blue

Red said:
My 16 year old son was beaten up by a few football players off school campus. He's ok, but I can't let these jerks get away with it, what can I do? Is there anything I can do? Should I go to the school? State:CO

Report the assault to the police...

Just Blue

Red said:
Then what happens? I don't want my son to suffer any more than he has to. Will he end up in court with these jerks? What kind of charges would they be facing? State:CO

They could be charged with assault...If it goes to trial he may have to testify. Call the police and talk to someone...or the D.A.s office...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">