• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Son and friends did a beer run cops keep coming?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave33

If you break the law you are a criminal. Inherently bad? Nope. Didn't say that. I said he isn't a good kid as his mom seems to think he is a saint and underage drinking is one of the reasons why.
One could make a reasonable argument that one must be convicted of a crime in court to be a criminal. Any other definition is ridiculous and meaningless. Everyone has violated some state or federal statute at some point is his/her life. By your standard everyone is a criminal just like everyone is a person. That's a mighty high horse you rode in on. Your perfection continues to amaze.

STEPHAN

OP has not been back since the first day - 5 days ago.

So, looks like he is not interested anymore.

I guess we can stop posting ;-)

larrydriverusa

OP has not been back since the first day - 5 days ago.

So, looks like he is not interested anymore.

I guess we can stop posting ;-)
Hello everyone can anyone tell me is this topic now closed or not??
Buddy why you said that " I guess we can stop posting".
Actually want to help this person who started the discussion and what to know about "Son and friends did a beer run cops keep coming?"

Proserpina

Actually want to help this person who started the discussion and what to know about "Son and friends did a beer run cops keep coming?"
If you have a legal question please start your own thread.

Thanks.

quincy

This thread is a newer one so it is not "closed" to comments or advice, but the original poster (stranger3232) has not returned to the forum since the 10th of December. Plus, stranger3232 seems to have had her questions answered already (by a California police officer, an Ohio attorney and other forum members). I am not sure there is much more to say.

It is possible, by the way, that stranger3232 hired for her son (or her son hired for himself) an attorney and the attorney has advised both to say nothing publicly. This is assuming the son has been charged. To remain silent is generally what attorneys will advise their clients. Posting about the crime online is just not smart.

larrydriverusa

This thread is a newer one so it is not "closed" to comments or advice, but the original poster (stranger3232) has not returned to the forum since the 10th of December. Plus, stranger3232 seems to have had her questions answered already (by a California police officer, an Ohio attorney and other forum members). I am not sure there is much more to say.

It is possible, by the way, that stranger3232 hired for her son (or her son hired for himself) an attorney and the attorney has advised both to say nothing publicly. This is assuming the son has been charged. To remain silent is generally what attorneys will advise their clients. Posting about the crime online is just not smart.
Ohk,, Sir Got your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">