• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ss card

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bby

What is the name of your state? NY
I am 15 will be 16 soon and accused of breaking into my moms house. I didn't do it a so called friend did but my mom turned me into my social service worker. I live at a home/school for juveniles. I use to get into trouble alot but not anymore. I dont do drugs of any kind, I dont smoke and I dont drink. I do have a smart mouth I am told and sometimes smart off to teachers. I am trying tho. I was supposed to go home the end of June. But now because no one believes me they are sending me to an unlimited security facility. I am not sure what that is, no one will tell me but I got scared and ran. I know that was stupid and I want to turn myself in but I am scared to death at what they will do to me.
My ? is can a lawyer help me at this point? My parents dont really care about me, not even sure they want me to come home. My girlfriends mom tried to help me she even cried when she talked to my soc worker but she can't help. Can I help myself by getting a lawyer to keep them from sending me to the other place. I am wiling to do anything, volunteer work, comm service, a work program, stay here longer anything.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">