• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

state to state emancipation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sden2910

What is the name of your state? Penna If a 17 will be 18 in Nov gets emancipated in Penna and then moves to another state that does not have emancipation statues what will happen if anything?

Curt581

What is the name of your state? Penna If a 17 will be 18 in Nov gets emancipated in Penna and then moves to another state that does not have emancipation statues what will happen if anything?
That person would be unemancipated and would have to start all over again.

Curt581

Unless they are emancipated due to age. Such as turning 18.;)
But if they later crossed the International Date Line, they would be re-un-emancipated.

;)

I just love these emancipation questions... if they actually got the legal status they wanted, they'd still be calling momma as soon as they ran out of clean underwear.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
But if they later crossed the International Date Line, they would be re-un-emancipated.

;)

I just love these emancipation questions... if they actually got the legal status they wanted, they'd still be calling momma as soon as they ran out of clean underwear.
They would only be re-un-emancipated for 24 hours unless you know of something I don't. LOL. True they would -- most would.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Good luck getting emancipated in PA. In fact, good luck getting emancipated at all.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Good luck getting emancipated in PA. In fact, good luck getting emancipated at all.
The OP will get emancipated -- at the age of 18> Dang didn't you follow our conversation? Or were you too busy jumping back and forth across the international date line in some sort of wierd time machine????:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">