• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statuatory rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

creaper211

What is the name of your state? I am from nova scotia canada and i have a problem with my girlfriends mother who is threataning to charge me with satutaory rape becuase me and her daughter had sex. I am 16 and my girlfriend is 13 i know alot of people are going to reply and say that is wrong but i was just wondering what may be the punishment i could face for this charge?

Silverplum

What is the name of your state? I am from nova scotia canada and i have a problem with my girlfriends mother who is threataning to charge me with satutaory rape becuase me and her daughter had sex. I am 16 and my girlfriend is 13 i know alot of people are going to reply and say that is wrong but i was just wondering what may be the punishment i could face for this charge?
THIS FORUM IS FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT U.S. LAW ONLY

Silverplum

Funny, I was off looking for someone who could comprehend a basic statement in one of his two native tongues!

When posting a question, you must include the name of your state!
Naw, I gave him that one already. He didn't like it. ;)

mommyof4

Oooh, the teens in Canada have finally learned how to swear!
Yes, but the grammar, sentence structure, capitalization, and spelling really takes something away from the shocking impact of a mouthy, child raping teen cursing, doncha' think?:rolleyes:

creaper211

Yes, but the grammar, sentence structure, capitalization, and spelling really takes something away from the shocking impact of a mouthy, child raping teen cursing, doncha' think?:rolleyes:
god damn you people realy get off topic does it realy matter how my spelling is im looking for an answer for my problem i dont see why my typing is relavent to what i want

Silverplum

god damn you people realy get off topic does it realy matter how my spelling is im looking for an answer for my problem i dont see why my typing is relavent to what i want
Aren't there attorneys in Canada?

We're not "off topic," rapist. There IS no topic. We don't know, or "do," Canadian law here.

I could say it yet again, if it helps:

(Do you other advisors think that was enough?)

creaper211

We're not "off topic," rapist. There IS no topic. We don't know, or "do," Canadian law here.

(Do you other advisors think that was enough?)and i asked you what would be the punishment in some state in the U.S. i dont care if you know about canadian law or not american law is pretty damn close to canadian law im looking for an idea of what might happen not the exact answer so american law is close enough for me

mommyof4

WOW! He cursed again AND took the Lord's name in vain. Someone catch me while I swoon.

Okay, I'm back now....

Hey baby rapist? Here's the thing. We are not going to go look up random states' laws to give you an answer that does you no good. Okay, I lied....I'll post one state's laws. Hang on a sec. Silver, you're going to love this.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

(Do you other advisors think that was enough?)
I don't know, SP - I really think you're not being clear enough. Perhaps try a different font...or maybe some smilies, etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">