• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutory Rape... PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

introuble

What is the name of your state? PA

Is it legal, as an 18 year old, to have a relationship with a 15 year old girl? (3.5 year difference in age)

"Except as provided in section 3121 (relating to rape), a person commits a felony of the second degree when that person engages in sexual intercourse with a complainant under the age of 16 years and that person is four or more years older than the complainant and the complainant and the person are not married to each other."

Since I am fewer than 4 years old than my girl friend I should be ok, right?

The Occultist

*sigh* Please go through some other threads and look at the answers being given to practically the same question. Although you technically may not be charged with statutory rape, there are still plenty of other charges that can be held against you!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">