• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended license and about to turn 18

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

the_regular1

Wisconsin

I moved to Wisconsin in June of 05 from Michigan. In Oct of 05, I drove up to michigan and I committed a miscdeminor. My Michigan's license was suspended for 6 months(I do not have my Wisconsin license) in Nov 05 so it's still suspended. Is there anything about your driver's record being cleared after you turn 18? Is it possible to wait until i'm 18 and take the Wisconsin Road test like i've never had another license. Or will I be able to because neither Wisconsin or Michigan participate in those programs that share driver records? what I guess i'm trying to ask is there anyway to get my Wisconsin license before my Michigan license suspension is up?

Last edited:

Just Blue

the_regular1 said:
Wisconsin

I moved to Wisconsin in June of 05 from Michigan. In Oct of 05, I drove up to michigan and I committed a miscdeminor. My Michigan's license was suspended for 6 months(I do not have my Wisconsin license) in Nov 05 so it's still suspended. Is there anything about your driver's record being cleared after you turn 18? Is it possible to wait until i'm 18 and take the Wisconsin Road test like i've never had another license. Or will I be able to because neither Wisconsin or Michigan participate in those programs that share driver records? what I guess i'm trying to ask is there anyway to get my Wisconsin license before my Michigan license suspension is up?

No****************************.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
baystategirl said:
No****************************.
And if he did manage to procure one that would be considered fraud because states ask for information regarding driving records when you apply for a new license -- as in do you have a license suspended in any other state? Etcetera and so forth.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">