• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TASC Nicotine?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AZ FoXx

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I smoked a vape with a friend today and it had nicotine in it (which I was not aware of.) I'm on tasc for another month. Does tasc test for nicotine? Should I be worried?

Dave1952

I believe that Silverplum mentioned this web-site, https://www.tascaz.org/dat_testmenu.htm , in answer to your questions about a month ago. Be aware that nicotine is very addictive. Stop screwing up.

AZ FoXx

Does this page account for juvilnile probation as well? I checked that page and that was my only concern.

Dave1952

Sorry but I do not understand your question. You believe that you have consumed nicotine. TASC does not measure and does not report nicotine. What does this have to do with "juvenile probation"? Are you forbidden to chew tobacco as a term of your probation?

Indiana Filer

Sorry but I do not understand your question. You believe that you have consumed nicotine. TASC does not measure and does not report nicotine. What does this have to do with "juvenile probation"? Are you forbidden to chew tobacco as a term of your probation?
Since it's illegal to use, purchase, or possess tobacco products when under the age of 18, the use of nicotine could be against the terms of his probation if he has a condition such as "You shall not violate the laws of this state or any other jurisdiction during the term of your probation. I'm assuming he's under 18 since he's on juvenile probation.

The Occultist

AZ FoXx, you are setting yourself up for a bad time. When it is time to convict you, part of what will be used against you is you apparent willingness to not adhere to the law. In AZ, the use of vapes, even without nicotine, is forbidden if you are under the age of 18. You clearly have no problem breaking the law or choosing to figure out if what you are doing is breaking the law in the first place. This is, what, the third thread you've started on this board regarding your law-breaking? I can't speak for the rest of the member on this board, but I, for one, am done providing you information. It is time you bring your questions solely to the attorney you are sure to need in order to help make sure you stay out of jail. Good luck to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">