• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

teen emancipation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

loversrevenge21

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

I'm 16 and wishing to become emancipated. I have another place to live other than with my parents, they are not physically abusive but the constant arguing between my bipolar mother and myself is causing alot of stress that is causing my main priorities to change. My grades have dropped and every hour at home is spent fighting or trying to stop a fight, it's just too much to handle. I'm tired of fighting 24/7 and I have the resourses to support myself, I have a job and enough savings to keep me on my feet. I am just unsure about the state's laws on the matter and what all it will entail to go through the process. Any information??

thank you for help in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">