• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Teen Falsely Accused of School Property Damage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

My son said that the bus driver told him the camera cannot "see" that spot on the bus.
The video should at least show that all other seats were filled and that your son's only option was to sit in the rear of the bus on top of the heater.

While the school bus should have seats enough to accommodate all student-passengers (and I am quite frankly surprised that it doesn't), something still seems off with the tale being told.

If your son was getting off the bus when the bus driver stopped him, and the heater is not visible on the video camera or from the front of the bus, I question how the bus driver knew the heater was damaged without going to the back of the bus to examine it first.

There are definitely some questions here that need answering.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">