• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there a way to obtain my juvenile records online for free in California

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jennwaller

I live in California and I was wondering if there is a way to obtain my juvenile records online for free?What is the name of your state?

CdwJava

I live in California and I was wondering if there is a way to obtain my juvenile records online for free?What is the name of your state?
From the state? No.

You would have to contact the individual court where a "true finding" was made and ask for their release procedures.

I cannot think of a single county in CA that allows full records access on-line.

- Carl

Raptoer

Imagine if you could get everybody's criminal record by looking them up online. There are already enough problems with vigilantism surrounding the online sex offender registry (CA). That site lists statutory rape cases from 20 years ago as sexual predators...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">