• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tresspassing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mule412

My stupid friend was at our highschool driving his car on the field at night and got stuck in mud, then he called me to help push him out, so i went up to help him out and got charged with tresspassing, im 17. I have the option to plead guilty and pay a fine, or go to court and i dont know which would be better. There were about 10 other kids charged with tresspasing becuase we were all trying to help push him out.

CdwJava

Since you failed to mention your state as required by the site's rules, it's impossible to say whether the elements of trespassing were met. However, in general, if you were in a place where you had no lawful right to be, you could be guilty of trespassing.

Please post your state and the statute number/section under which you have been charged.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">