• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Two drug related juvenile problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fordfox

ARIZONA
COCHISE COUNTY
SIERRA VISTA

1. 17 y/o female. Chronic drug abuser, spends $400/week on drugs. She goes to a psychiatrist who in turn prescribes additional [legal] drugs. Also drinks and smokes. I'm wondering what options there are for this girl. Her parents (part of the problem in my eyes) have told her that she will be committed next month if she does not improve. I'm trying to find other options, or failing that, good suggestions of places where she would do well.

2. 16 y/o female. Occaisonal nitrous oxide user. Recently inhaled in small environment (truck) and fainted. Nearly died on the way to the hospital. While there, police arrested her, but did not place her in custody. I do not know what she was charged with. I am not aware of how she obtained the nitrous oxide canister. She was not driving at the time. What are the possible legal ramifications?

outonbail

fordfox said:
ARIZONA
COCHISE COUNTY
SIERRA VISTA

1. 17 y/o female. Chronic drug abuser, spends $400/week on drugs. She goes to a psychiatrist who in turn prescribes additional [legal] drugs. Also drinks and smokes. I'm wondering what options there are for this girl. Her parents (part of the problem in my eyes) have told her that she will be committed next month if she does not improve. I'm trying to find other options, or failing that, good suggestions of places where she would do well.

2. 16 y/o female. Occaisonal nitrous oxide user. Recently inhaled in small environment (truck) and fainted. Nearly died on the way to the hospital. While there, police arrested her, but did not place her in custody. I do not know what she was charged with. I am not aware of how she obtained the nitrous oxide canister. She was not driving at the time. What are the possible legal ramifications?
Where does a 17 y/o girl get $400.00 to spend on drugs every week?

S

shell007

Committing the 17-year-old sounds like exactly what she needs. Don't stand in the way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">