• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage alcohol ticket...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jackattack

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

Over the weekend, a friend and I received underage alcohol tickets. He was driving and I was the passenger and we were pulled over because of "display of motor vehicle" and later breathalized. I'm just wondering what the consequences of this are - I'm 16 and my alcohol content was .062. I have a mandatory court date in December and as I said before, I'm just wondering about the consequences. I've never been in any trouble before and am a 4.0 student, etc, this was a complete mistake that I am extremely sorry about. Thanks for any help!

racer72

You were likely cited under Wisonsin statute 125.07(4).

A first-time underage violator of section 125.07(4) can be fined up to $500, ordered to participate in a supervised work program, and have their driver's license suspended.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">