• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

underage drinking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

klpeckyno

What is the name of your state? PA
My 20 yr old son was chged with underage drinking at the age of 19. Does this effect his driving record? Also how do we go about with expongement? THANKS

ad400317

I figure it wouldnt make sense to make a new topic, as this one applies to me 100%. I'm 19 and in PA, and just got an underage. In addition to the above's questions, I want to know what kind of fines to expect, and how long does it normally take to get the citation in the mail?

Also, I got the citation an hour away from my current residence, and as a result it will be difficult to travel back and forth frequently to visit a magistrate or whatever, how lenient are they about this? This is my first offense.

Also, my parents do not know about this, and I gave the officer my current (away from home) address. Is there any way they could find out besides a mistake, or is it not required by law since I'm 19.

Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">