• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

underage driving while intoxicated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trackstar07

What is the name of your state? Arizona

My cousins and I went to the Salt River in Arizona earlier today and had a few beers. on the way home a sherriff cought me on radar going 51. he flipped a U and pulled me over. as he came up to the window he asked me where I came from. I told him the river so he then asked me to give a breathalizer (sp) I blew a .05 and so he asked me to step out of the vehicle. when I asked him why he pulled me over he said it was for criminal speeding, 51 in a 30. I told him the speed limit was 45, because there was a sign right in front of where he pulled me over saying 45. and he replied that it was back about a half a mile to a mile that it was 30. so he gave me all the tickets. I had a friend come pick me up because he impounded my car and we drove back 6 miles looking at every speed limit sign, all saying 45 both directions. what does this mean for me? am I still screwed?

one more thing. a few months ago I was caught for petty theft in california and was put on "walking probation" I don't know if thats the right term but it just means I shouldn't break the law again. that was in california, will it affect me here in arizona?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">