• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unofficial supervision drug test?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hagsjah34

State:Illinois
SWIM got charged with three counts of aggravated battery, when he went into the office they asked if he did drugs he said no and his mom said no and that he never got caught wiht drugs and they liked his grades and that he wrote a note of appology before they told him to, could they drug test swim when he goes in to the office, they pout him on unofficial supervision.

Last edited:

C

CALIF-PROLAW30

hagsjah34 said:
State:Illinois
SWIM got charged with three counts of aggravated battery, when he went into the office they asked if he did drugs he said no and his mom said no and that he never got caught wiht drugs and they liked his grades and that he wrote a note of appology before they told him to, could they drug test swim when he goes in to the office, they pout him on unofficial supervision.

My response:

That is one hell of a long sentence!

Also, the story itself makes no sense. Perhaps to you, but not to me - - or possibly anyone else!

Have you ever heard of the words "grammar" and "spelling"?

IAAL

hagsjah34

does it matter if my grammar or spelling is good i just want to have some advice not criticisim on how i wrote thoe question.

C

CALIF-PROLAW30

hagsjah34 said:
does it matter if my grammar or spelling is good i just want to have some advice not criticisim on how i wrote thoe question.

My response:

Until you can write a coherent sentence, and a situation that makes sense - - one that's understandable to read - - then you're not going to get help.

Don't argue with me. I wouldn't have written what I said in my response IF IT DIDN'T MATTER.

IAAL

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
hagsjah34 said:
Yes it does matter. Questions have, at the very least, QUESTION MARKS!
You won't get an answer to any legal question if you can't form the question in the first place.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">