• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

VA and Fake Bomb calls

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

asaw2513

In VA if the police think a kid is going to make a bomb, the raid the persons house on consent and then take with them and find no reason and say they wont file charges wen the child is 16 can they then come back when the child turns 18 and press charges on him/her for that accdent with it that happen when he was 16.

Thanks,
Asaw2513

Silverplum

In VA if the police think a kid is going to make a bomb, the raid the persons house on consent and then take with them and find no reason and say they wont file charges wen the child is 16 can they then come back when the child turns 18 and press charges on him/her for that accdent with it that happen when he was 16.

Thanks, Asaw2513
Why not?
What the heck. I say, let's arrest all teens who make bombs and have "accident with it."

asaw2513

Ok, I think you took what I said wrong.. The police found that after talking he had no plans to do such. And that the person that called and said the kid was going to was doing it to make the kids life hell ( sadley people are like tht sometimes ) and we were just wanting to no if they would comeback for some reason and do it.

Silverplum

Ok, I think you took what I said wrong.. The police found that after talking he had no plans to do such. And that the person that called and said the kid was going to was doing it to make the kids life hell ( sadley people are like tht sometimes ) and we were just wanting to no if they would comeback for some reason and do it.
And, sadly, people do not pay attention in school.

Much more sadly, people do make bombs at home.

Not at all surprisingly, I don't feel sadness or sympathy for bomb-makers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">