• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Valid Or Not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzy

Valid Jevenile case or NOT

What is the name of your state? Co
Colorado My 12 year old son is charged with 3rd degree assault18-3-204,CRS and harassment18-9-111(1)(a),CRS at school,First when I received the petition I noticed my husbands name is correct,but mine is not. They put my Mothers name as my sons mother (his grandma). No where is my name mentioned. This is odd because the officer called me and asked if I (the right name was used) was Nics mom. Yes I said .
And told me he was investigating the incident that happened at school. I told him I knew all about it. Nick was suspended for 5 days. He didn't know that so he jotted that down. I also informed the officer he was grounded to the house until this is taken care of.
So is this case even a case with the wrong name in the mother section?
They are also referring to him as a juvenile delinquent. He is not The principal may even come to court to say we (mom,dad,principal)are working with his attitude and are trying
This was an accident that was only witnessed by children .Do I have a right to call several that were in hall and KNOWS this was not intentional.? These two boys were at the others house day before the incident. They were friends. Also several other children witnessed the victim rubbing the rash to make it worse,can I call them on my behalf?
I never got a police report. Shouldn't I have?
Should i get an attorney?What is the name of your state?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">