• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

vandalizm

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

timnsuer1

What is the name of your state? TN

my 16yr old highschool student was caught writing on the bathroom wall. three days suspension and goes on permanent record. never been in trouble before, is there a lessor charge? I just hate that colleges he applies to next year will see this vandalizm.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
timnsuer1 said:

my 16yr old highschool student was caught writing on the bathroom wall. three days suspension and goes on permanent record. never been in trouble before, is there a lessor charge? I just hate that colleges he applies to next year will see this vandalizm.
Jeez and I hate that my tax dollars are responsible for cleaning up your sixteen year old's vandalism. But more's the pity. There is no lesser charge. He was not brought before the court. He was suspended and he has to deal with it. He committed the infraction, he has to deal with the consequences. If he didn't want colleges to know he was a vandal then he shouldn't have vandalized the school.

C

cubbiebear

yoour son did it let him take the consequences

timnsuer1 said:

he should have thought of that before he damaged school property. stop making excuses for him. hes lucky he wasnt charged criminally. both of you could have been held responsible for this.

timnsuer1

thanks to everyone for their "supportive" responses. hope none of you ever make a mistake. and Heaven forbid you're children do.

thanks again to all.

BelizeBreeze

timnsuer1 said:
thanks to everyone for their "supportive" responses. hope none of you ever make a mistake. and Heaven forbid you're children do.

thanks again to all.
Your "CHILD" was discovered destroying public property for which at least a number of man-hours and supplies will be needed to repair the damage she has done. She ONLY receives a suspension and does not have a criminal record.

Guess what? Your daughter is VERY lucky. Instead of whinning you need to get a grasp of what the school COULD have done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">