• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warrent checks in indiana for free?????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

michaelms

What is the name of your state? indiana
i have a friend who thinks he has a warrent out for his arrest he is only 17 and half and i was wondering if there is a way to check for warrents with out going through the police department and with out forking over any money.

JETX

i have a friend who thinks he has a warrent out for his arrest he is only 17 and half and i was wondering if there is a way to check for warrents with out going through the police department and with out forking over any money.
Nope. You will have to either contact the police.... or higher someone (a PI?) to check for your.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
If he is in Indianapolis, the Marion County Sheriff's office web site publishes a list of active warrants. If he's in a different location, find that county's web site and they may do the same thing.

Tippecanoe County (Lafayette) also does, but since he is 17, he's a minor and Indiana won't put information about him on the internet period. Sorry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">