• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what rights do I have?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tennis2

What is the name of your state? NY

My mom gets SSI benefits for me in NY. I am 16 and am working. What rights do I have? She calls my job place to find out my hours, when I get paid, etc. I give my entire earnings at home; If I don’t she will verbally abuse or hit me. What can I do? I am a good student with over a 90 average but she isn't happy with anything I do and is not supportive in any way. I am really stressed out and took this job to save money for myself. What do I do? :confused: :(

BL

What is the name of your state? NY

My mom gets SSI benefits for me in NY. I am 16 and am working. What rights do I have? She calls my job place to find out my hours, when I get paid, etc. I give my entire earnings at home; If I don’t she will verbally abuse or hit me. What can I do? I am a good student with over a 90 average but she isn't happy with anything I do and is not supportive in any way. I am really stressed out and took this job to save money for myself. What do I do? :confused: :(
What is your Mom's source of income ?

Where is your Dad ?

Your Mother should be accounting for ALL income coming into the home .

You can talk to a school counselor about your issues .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">