• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wm0069

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wm0069

This is wm from Missouri. I have recently been harrassed by my manager. He has been noted for managing by intimidation with other people in the office. Until recently I was only aware of his tactics through citings by other employees. In the past 6 weeks he has chosen me to intimidate by belittling me in front of customers and co-workers. I suffered a heart attack three years ago and he insisted I return to work one month earlier than the Dr. recommended, of course I did.

In that past two weeks my blood pressure has reached extremely high levels because of the constant harrassment and the addition of work that would normally be assigned to at least two people. There is never enough time in the day and I feel guilty taking the time to write thie letter.

There appears to be no way to please this person and any attempts to make decisions without his approval is dealt with by major criticism. At this point I have suffered his slings and arrows to the point of affecting my health.

What recourse do I have. I have filed my resume on the web but the market is pretty slow at this time. I do not advocate lawsuits but I would hope there are labor laws that protect from this type of harrassment. Please help!!!!!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">